- Conformable, waterproof and durable material that is resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures.
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers.
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more.
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 210 x 297 mm Permanent 1 Label Per Sheet (50 Labels Per Pack) B4775-50
Product Code: 46456AV
Product Unit: Each
£59.13Inc. VAT £70.95
These ultra-resistant labels are really tough. With extra strong adhesive, abrasion and chemical resistance and their ability to survive under sea water for at least 90 days, along with their extreme temperature (-40°C to + 150°C) rating they’re ideal for harsh environments. They are also steam cleanable and adhere well to curved surfaces.Suitable for printing in most laser printers, the excellent print finish on these bright white labels is clear and sharp in both colour and black and white.
|For Laser Printers||Yes|
|Form||1 per A4 Sheet|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|For Inkjet Printers||Yes|
|Label Size||210 x 297|